HTML/JavaScript

Monday 21 November 2016

Alright, hello dear Mortals.

The Lord of Mischief is baaaack.
What for, you say? Hm, GOOD QUESTION. Well, since I already officially somehow graduated from high school, but still 1subject left to go for m' final paper this December 5th -weird poses and eyebrow wiggling-.

Well, I think I mayn't have much time or maybe after I've finished exam because I'll be searching in a quest of  getting me self a part-time job, fellow people.
Don't worry my Mortal subjects, I will resume blogging of course, where else could I express my self's pitiful joy and despair other than this blog--domain, of mine?

I've fought through the Science papers today and paper 1 was doing fine enough for me but paper 2 was just...well, maybe it wasn't that bad, but I'll just say, "Slay It".

And just so randomly right now, I am drinking coffee.
No, it isn't Starbucks you insolent--I mean, beloved fools, I can't afford that bullshit and even if I could, I don't drink that kind of shit, I drink real coffee, black and sweet and bitter, like my soul. Just joking, I can't be that evil unless I just truly hate that person, seriously, I can be really cruel but not heartless enough, believe me.

I started drinking black coffee ever since I was 9 years old, mmm-hmm, I am a coffeeholic but only for black coffee, hahaha.
I drank Starbucks once and that was a few years ago, meh, they...taste alright, I guess. But I'd still prefer black coffee more than that....

Oh well, that's all for now, I'll update again for later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

No using too much profanities