HTML/JavaScript

Wednesday 16 November 2016

Before,
My sisters and I, each owned a dwarf hamster. They were adorable, only at the beginning. ← See what I did there? I emphasized 'only at the beginning' and later you'll know why.
(If you don't know what a Dwarf Hamster looks like, here's a picture of them, and they exactly looked like this; my D.Hamsters, I meant.)
Dwarf Hamster.

So, we bought those three, never-we-knew-that-soon-to-be-cannibals-later at the local pet store. Our father said that maybe we can have hamsters, and one of the staffs recommended these guys ↑ because they were easier to take care of. (Easy, sure).
Eventually, and by coincidence, there were exactly only but three of these little guys left in the cage (but they used a smaller fish aquarium for better containment for these critters).
We bought supplies that'll be needed to take care of them, and we left the pet store like crazy happy little children that had just received candy.
On one condition, is that our father told us to be responsible because we are taking care of them now.
Three of us agreed, we checked the genders too earlier at the pet store before we went home with them. Two females and one male, so yae-yeah, what a harem for the male Dwarf Hamster.

Weeks and months later, they mated and had babies, oh I forgot to mention our hamsters' names.
Mine was a female, Mozilla (Ye, I named her after Mozilla Firefox lol), I forgot what were my sisters', though never mind.
Now here's the part that's terrifying.
Right after the two females gave birth to their babies, they WERE ALL starting to act nuts (?).
We took care of them really well, we didn't really know what triggered them to turn out like that.
I only remembered my younger sister's hamster's offsprings' names, all three were male. Jake, Josh, and Edward. They were...normal, unlike their parents and siblings.
My hamster's offsprings didn't even have the chance to grow because their mother was too busy MUNCHING ON THEM like I said SHE BECAME A CANNIBAL HAMSTER.
What was even WORSE was that my hamsterMozillashe ATE her ONLY PARTNER, which was my youngest sister's male hamster,
his top body was chewed off AF and Mozilla had freakin' bloodstained her own fur, my sister told me about it, and I went to check on them all in the used-to-be-empty big fish aquarium which was their home back then before they had all died.
The male hamster's top was bending into their food and hay that was set, we lifted it up and augh, okay never mind the details there.
And I looked over to my hamster who was near the small drinking tower, who was busy cleaning her fur that had blood but she kept failing to hide it from us. Her teeth was also, er...
Then her babies, there were severed and chewn off body parts from her now-dead newborns. Oh man, eww, it was nasty -gag-.
The only survivors left were my hamster, offsprings of my younger sister's hamster, Jake, Josh Edward and the I don't know what had happened to their mother, though I can tell pretty well, that there were competitions.
Then, not long after a week, my hamster committed suicide after murdering Josh and Jake, who was beaten and chewn as well. (r u serious, Mozilla?)
I was horrified and glad at that moment (I know I should be feeling bad 'bout it, but really, I was glad the cannibalism ended.)
Leaving the ONLY survivor, was Edward. But Edward was getting depressed after all that because his beloved siblings took the beat for him because they were defending him, he was the youngest out of three of the succeeded-but-sorry offsprings.
He died eventually later and I buried him in the garden.

The End. (Horrid, I know).

No comments:

Post a Comment

No using too much profanities