HTML/JavaScript

Wednesday 16 November 2016

Pets.
Ah, yes, the adorable creatures that you keep to make you feel not lonely,
but they are trouble sometimes.
We all have all sorts of pets (if you have exotic ones, I don't know how'd you got them).
Cats, dogs, fishes, birds, snakes, frogs, and not forgetting, insects or non-insects, like spiders (holy shit, I hate-admire them).
I have three cats, well if I total it with my grandparents'.
We have nine cats and two monkeys. The monkeys have two sizes, one is just EXTREMELY large, about the size of  a 5 or 6-year-old human, and the other one, just small, really, really small. Well, not too small, just a bit bigger than a baby (I really hate the small one, its waaaaaay more aggressive than the bigger one).

Me and my sisters' cats, since there are three of us, so one each, to be fair.
Mine's a Burmilla, orange coloured, his eyes are yellow and it's a 'he'. (I love my baby so much, πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–).
I use terms for my cat such as, 'He or him' and not 'It'.
He was a gift from my aunt, she didn't want him to die because that time too many of her cats were dying (My family LOVES cats, my first aunt's cats were like around 40 of them, now lessening because some had died due to a cat virus or sort.) So, she gave him to me, he was already named, or was he??? I know that his name is Tabby, but I made it long, Tabascus, Tabby for shorter and easier mentioning. I don't know how old is he, but I know that he was around before I was.
He doesn't meow like normal cats,  he says "Cake", and that's just his way of 'meowing'. He's a clean-freak, (after he uses the cat litter, he'd look where to wipe his paws πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚). He'd try to converse with me many times, but I don't understand a single thing he's saying because it's literally all, "cakecakecakecake--cakecakcake". He asks for kisses and hugs, he'd give me this funny look and I'll open my arms wide and hug him, and he hugs me by putting his head near my neck. Kisses, I'd have to say, "Kiss kiss kiss" then I'd have to lower to his height or kneel down and bend so he kisses my cheeks πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚and I'll kiss his head. If he feels ignored, he'll pat my knee or pat my hand while he stands.
Now, my younger sister's cat is named Wolfie, because he has this funny eyeliner near his eyes, his eyes are blue, like his mother and father's (his father is my grandfather's beloved cat, Bong, that's what he's called while his mom is at my youngest aunt's house, living there like a queen).
He's 5 years old, overweight because he ate too much human food before because we loved spoiling him. My mom loves Wolfie like her own son, she'll get angry if we scolded him for something and Wolfie would give us 'the tongue' if we get scolded by our mother (cheeky little cat).
But ever since we brought him to the vet because there was blood in his stool and pee, he wasn't allowed to eat human food anymore because a crystal is growing somewhat inside his body and to stop it from growing is to avoid him consuming human food anymore.
While my youngest sister, her cat was a saved kitten.
My parents found him in the middle of the road, they were on their way to pick us up from school during that day, and that's when my mom told my dad to place the lost kitten from the road to a further place to avoid it from being hit by a car. After that incident, my mother told about it to my sisters and I after school, inside the car on our way home. My youngest sister had always wanted another cat, her old cat died because of a virus that was after the death of our hamsters.
So, we took the kitten in as an addition to our family and now he's growing well and healthy other than being annoying and noisy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No using too much profanities