HTML/JavaScript

Sunday 20 November 2016

Oh my God, I have only 3 subjects left to go.
Thank goodness, I thought we had to do exams until the 5th of December (I'll be dead by then, if we actually did and to my approval, we didn't).
Science paper is this Tuesday, then Literature In English goes by Wednesday.....I forgot when is Geography's and only remembered that Home Economics is on the 5th of December later.

Then, I'm planning to get a part-time job to earn my OWN money.
I feel bad depending on my parents to buy things for me sometimes 😕. And I've got so MANY things on my wishlist, maybe I can list out a few of them, though, or maybe later but you'll be shocked at how long it is going to be 😂.

Do believe me when I said my wish list is long, it's freakin' outrageous, yo.
-Sigh- The things we do in life to get what we want sometimes, I  swear...

We were given the options to go only for 6 subjects actually, but I went for 3 more, because why not?
I wanted to quit Geography, but it'd be a waste to study it from the start and to quit half-way.
I took Literature because I obsess English so much, and I was VERY much interested in learning dramas/plays and poetry.
And then I have Home Economics, I was interested because it involved topics and things we do in our basic life, like cooking, health, gardening, sewing and more.

And here I am....blogging away when I should be studying...
SPM doesn't scare me somehow, I don't know why, what scares me are my parents, that's all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No using too much profanities