HTML/JavaScript

Thursday 17 November 2016

Just The Recent Post I Mentioned Curry.

I didn't know if it was by coincidence, but today, my Mom suddenly decided to make chicken curry for lunch, 😋. (I was like okay, I'm good)
She asked me when we were buying ingredients at the market, "What do you think we should cook for today's meal?".
I told her, "I don't know, I don't care. Just as long it's something you and Dad could eat as well." (My Mom has cholesterol problem, but no she isn't overweight, she's slim 😑. But her head started to hurt badly and her heart hurt months ago so she went to the doctor. Doctor told her she can't eat so many food that could raise her cholesterol problem , she wasn't young anymore -but my Mom looked the same ever since before, even when I was like so young 0-0.)
I loved my Mom and Dad, but especially my Mom and I felt guilty if she can't eat things only I and the others could now. So, she decided to make curry, and I agreed because we hadn't been eating curry the past few months already, because why not?
We need spice in life sometimes....

😎😂😂😂--timeskip--

My Mom could eat the curry we made, (hooray!).
I'm not selfish enough to let my Mom not eat what she can't anymore; like eggs (she can only eat the whites of the eggs), fried food or seafood (she doesn't know how to eat fish, an incident involving of eating fish scarred her for life 'til now 😩).
So, at least curry could do.
I enjoyed it so much, though. It was spicy and I nearly choked eating the curry lol.
My Dad only complained it was salty and the curry soup was too thick (😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑...really Dad?).

No comments:

Post a Comment

No using too much profanities