HTML/JavaScript

Monday 14 November 2016

My Dome

'Tis all I need,
A dome of my own,
so circle and wide and free,
But 'tis a barrier.
It cages me within it,
My only accompany are none other,
Because silence is my only Mother--
she comforts me,
Time is my acquaintance,
he stays beside me without leaving.
Logic is my sister-
Who tells me what of reality and of what isn't.
And Death is but a visitor,
He comes without me knowing,
Oh, my beloved Dome,
You are what I love and hate,
The only one I see outside in this Dome of mine,
Is my lover, Sanity.
Whom shall leave and to never return,
Once I fall into my own little world,
This nightmare of a Dome,
Was it built by I or was it built by others?
This Dome of mine, I admit--built and loved by I,
Shall cage me and love me,
and to make me remain as who I truly am and 'tis a perfect home for
a Monster,
This is...the Dome of my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No using too much profanities