HTML/JavaScript

Tuesday 15 November 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OvW_L8sTu5E
 Oh, finally~! I've waited for this since years I was a child, like, what if there are live versions of these Disney cartoon characters? 
And boy, was I extremely happy when Disney decided to make Beauty and The Beast a live version!
Yes, I love Disney and what are you going to do?
Except, Snow White and The Huntsman killed me, I really wished they could've cast another actress for Snow White 😡. Kirsten Stewart killed the role, yeah-- she's a nice actress at that but it just doesn't seem right at all.
Cinderella kept its grace from all head to toe-- The Fairy Godmother was a great addition to change her though 😂,
Maleficent; which was supposed to be about Sleeping Beauty but oh well, who wouldn't want a story about the main villain in the story, right? Maleficent herself was just glamorous when Angelina Jolie was chosen to cast as her.
Pan was all the way from Neverland--which I meant 'tis good! I love twists in stories, especially by Disney 'cept the Snow White thing because it stills bother me just that much.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No using too much profanities