HTML/JavaScript

Monday 14 November 2016

Dear Enemy

The hate I felt towards you
is growing,
It's like a hot volcano's lava
that won't stop flowing,
My dear Enemy, don't you worry,
everything right now is just the beginning.
Why don't you just run for now?
Can't you hear the clock's ticking?
Let us face each other,
end of the cliff-side,
Then we'll see who'll leave who hanging?
It is a cold silent war between you and me,
Let's battle to the end,
Let know who'll be winning!
This is a sin,
But there is no forgiveness,
You and I shall remain, enemies, because
We will never achieve such of any closeness!
I'm not staying silent,
Is that called defying?
I don't really think so, let's just keep on fighting!
Until the last man is seen standing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

No using too much profanities