HTML/JavaScript

Monday 14 November 2016

Guys, you wouldn't believe it or not, it's so ridiculous that an excuse to bully someone was because they slept in class, and by accident at that.
So, I'm going to be honest here with all of you, no lies whatsoever, I'm not ashamed about the fact that I was a victim of bully years ago, but now I'm not.
Last time, almost everyone except my bestmates, would try to find a reason why or a way to just bully me.
You see here, I was a wallflower, yes I'm truthfully a silent person before, I was so quiet even one of my teachers couldn't find where I was sitting in class -shrugs- well, that was in high school later,
now back to the past.
I was, what you would've called, an anti-social. But that wasn't true, I was just OVERWHELMINGLY shy with everyone and even with teachers. My voice was so soft and tiny, whenever I spoke my teacher or a classmate would furrow their eyebrows and said, "Can you please speak a little louder? I can't hear what you're saying." (They spoke in our mother language, which wasn't English, so I decided to translate what they had said).
I would blink and kept quiet, before trying to speak louder, I just couldn't at all. I tried but I still didn't succeed at it.
I wanted to make friends with everyone, but it seems that I just wasn't a part of their flock for some of them. A disabled Indian girl became my friend, I was happy. She told me that I looked so lonely and quiet, so she decided to tag me along with her and her other gang of friends. Even though she was disabled, she was a smart student, I looked up to her. So, I met all of the others and befriended them as well, nothing bad happened so far.
(I'm going to skip a few years after now).
I had this weird sleep condition, I couldn't control myself from falling asleep at all. I hated this problem, it was the main problem I had ever since I was in my mother's womb and right after I was sent into elementary, I'd always be called into the Headmistress' office because of my discipline problem, and my only discipline problem was staying awake in class.
Thus, this was like some sort of advantage for people to bully me because of how I was and am 'til now.
There was this girl who was my most hated enemy, she was in the same school as I was since elementary to high school, she was so annoying.
She was a native f*ckin' savage (pardon my French there), she was so vain--almost so full of herself she had many haters.
She liked preying on me, she made fun of me, mocked me but never harassed me physically though, I don't know if she's mentally crazy or something because sometimes she's nice and sometimes isn't.
(I'll continue next post: it'll have a sign that says (c) on it).

No comments:

Post a Comment

No using too much profanities