HTML/JavaScript

Monday 14 November 2016

I just apparently came back from school today, it's Mathematic Examination. Well, I studied to the beat of my own rhythm to understand easier because somehow my Mathematic teacher was so uncomfortable already due to my classmates weird behaviour (I school in an all-girl highschool, yes but some teachers are male, doesn't mean it's a girls' school the staffs must be female as well).
He stopped teaching (he still came in to our class but he minded his own business, and so did we).
We all were with our laptops in hand and on desks, doing whatever we're doing and yeah, that was practically it.
So now, it's the present, the earlier one was past before waaaaaaaaaay my finals, which is apparently last week, now and so on. But the good news was, in the middle of our finals we got study breaks as well, our examination was untill the 5th of December 2016.
No, we aren't having a one-month examination, the due date was untill the 5th December because there were other schools as well taking the exam, schools that focus on skills rather than academics, so academics takes their finals quite late than us.
But today, oh man, today was like facing himself, except in paper form and in an exam format-kind of way.
Paper 1 for Mathematics was like going for a bungee jump, but still manage to come up back. While Paper 2 was like..being asked of how'd you want to suffer in two ways, either to take and eat a pill that causes you to slowly be paralyzed, or having you limbs torn with a saw and you aren't put with anaesthetic.
I still wouldn't pick any of those though, I'd rather not any really.
I didn't give a single damn about paper 2, I answered what I could because I wasn't a grace at Maths at all.
Anyways, Silent Bibliophile, out~! (Enjoy this Rilakkuma picture I have.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

No using too much profanities